1. To put a menu onto a food delivery platform such as Foodpanda and Deliveroo, users need to select "Menu Builder" in the sidebar and go onto their desired menu.
2. Choose accordingly from the pull down menu of “Channel” on the right column.
3. Choose the desired food delivery platform from the list and then click “Done”.
4. Click the “save” button to confirm the setting.
1. As you will not be able to directly set up the menu on Foodpanda, simply contact us and we will prepare the integration. During this process, the information will then be passed to the food delivery platform and you can view the menu (together with the chosen items) on its app.
1. A customer can then order the food in the above menu via the food delivery app.
2. The Information of the customer’s order will then be passed back to POS in which users can view them in the “Market” tab of the “Cashier” page.
Bindo Knowledge Base offers a comprehensive guide to POS System and more through step-by-step articles and video tutorials. Be sure to check out FAQs or search here
We provide email support Monday through Friday. We do our best to respond to each request with a personalized reply within 24-48 business hours.