1. To manage growth values setting, navigate to the side menu bar>CRM>Growth Values Setting. Click on “new” at the bottom right corner.
2. Choose the membership level you want the growth value setting to apply to.
3. Choose the expiry date, either 1 day or 365 days.
4. Enter the amount of total cost that is equivalent to a specific amount of growth value. If the growth value has not been met by the customer for their specific membership level by the expiry date, they will be automatically downgraded to the membership level below.
5. Click on “save” located on the bottom right corner once all required fields are filled.
To edit your growth values setting, click on the three dots of the desired membership level you would like to edit. Click on edit and update as you wish.
Click on the three dots of the desired membership level you would like to delete and click on delete. Once this action has been done, you are not able to revert this action.
We provide email support Monday through Friday. We do our best to respond to each request with a personalized reply within 24-48 business hours.