This article will teach you how to create suppliers manually. If you want to learn how to import suppliers, click here.
1. Log into the dashboard using your credentials. Navigate to the Side Menu Bar>Procurement>Suppliers.
2. Click on “new”, located at the bottom right.
3. Fill in your suppliers information (i.e. name, contact, address, account number).
4. Click “save” to add the supplier to your list.
1. In order to edit or delete a supplier, navigate to the list of suppliers. Click on the three-dots of the supplier you wish to edit or delete. If you to choose to delete a supplier, do keep in mind that you will not be able to revert this action.
1. Navigate to the Side Menu Bar>Inventory Management>Inventories. Listed you will see all your inventories, select the product you would like to add a supplier to by clicking on the three-dots and then “edit”.
2. At the top, click on the “suppliers”. Click on “add” to add a supplier to this specific product.
3. Choose your supplier and fill in the other relevant information (i.e. recorder trigger points, cost, recorder amount). Click on “save” at the bottom right corner. Now your supplier is linked to the item.
We provide email support Monday through Friday. We do our best to respond to each request with a personalized reply within 24-48 business hours.